Be creative! You only increase loyalty when your e-mail is genuine and your offer is fun and useful. You can find the most common types of emails and examples here:
You can send a one-time email campaign when you start a one-time promotion or need to share some information. Options to choose from.
- Thank your customer with 1, 2, 3, etc. years of loyalty.
- Have new products? Suggest some and let your customers try them out.
- Motivate your customers to recommend your store to neighbours, family and friends.
You only need to set up automatic email campaigns once and the system will send the email at the set time. This is how you select…
- The automatic birthday campaign. Celebrate your customer’s birthday with a fun gift.
- The automatic reminder campaign. Customers haven’t stopped by for a while? Your loyalty programme will send out a pre-set reminder with a coupon!
So you have plenty of options for sending out email campaigns. Click here to discover how to format an email campaign.