Do you know merchants in your neighborhood willing to use Joyn as well
This promotion is organised by Joyn NV, with enterprise number 0846.759.718 and registered office at Fonsnylaan 46, 1060 Sint-Gillis (near Brussels)
Hereinafter referred to as Joyn.
This document sets out the modalities and conditions for the promotion that apply to the “One month Joyn for free” promotion, described on the web page https://joyndev.kinsta.cloud/lp/ken-je-handelaars-in-je-buurt-die-joyn-ook-willen-gebruiken/.
This concerns a promotion for an indefinite period. However, Joyn reserves the right to unilaterally discontinue the promotion at any time.
Every adult, natural person domiciled in Belgium and owner and/or operator of a commercial undertaking with registered office in Europe can participate in the promotion in his/her own name or in the name of his/her commercial undertaking (hereinafter the ‘participant’). Please note that the promotion is only open to persons who operate and/or own a commercial undertaking.
Participation shall at all times be in a personal capacity and cannot in any circumstance be solicited by several persons/commercial undertakings participating as an organisation or otherwise, or in the context of any legal or actual association, or who cooperate in any other way in view of increasing the possibilities of winning.
By participating in this promotion, the participant unconditionally accepts all conditions, as well as any decision taken by Joyn in this context.
Joyn at any time reserves the right to exclude participants who commit abuse, fraud and/or deceit or concerning whom the suspicion has arisen that they are guilty of one of the aforementioned acts, or who in any (other) way violate (one of the provisions of) these regulations or any other applicable legal provision, from participation, and therefore also from the possibility to receive Joyn one month for free. Under no circumstance can Joyn be held liable for this. In addition, Joyn reserves the right to take any legal action.
Conditions of the promotion
In order to be eligible for participation, the participant shall meet the following cumulative conditions:
- The reward for both the participant and the trader he introduces is the free use of the Joyn platform for one month. To receive the free month, both the participant and the trader he introduces will have to take out a Joyn subscription for at least 12 months.
- The participant shall provide the details of the trader (with commercial undertaking within Europe) he wants to introduce to Joyn by completing the form on https://joyndev.kinsta.cloud/lp/ken-je-handelaars-in-je-buurt-die-joyn-ook-willen-gebruiken/
- The trader who is introduced by the participant does not yet have a Joyn subscription at the time of completing the details, and no business whatsoever of which this trader is a joint owner has had a Joyn subscription in the past 12 months.
- Within 90 days, the trader who is introduced by the participant signs a contract with Joyn for at least 12 months.
- The participant receives one free month for each company he introduces, not for each branch. If he introduces a trader who takes out a Joyn subscription for several branches, this trader will receive a free month for each contract (and therefore for each branch). However, the participant himself will only receive one free month for introducing this trader.
If so required by force majeure or any other circumstances beyond Joyn’s control, Joyn will reserve the right to amend, postpone, shorten or terminate the promotion or part thereof, as well as to amend the rules and the prize to be won. Amendments will be communicated through the website on https://joyndev.kinsta.cloud/lp/ken-je-handelaars-in-je-buurt-die-joyn-ook-willen-gebruiken/. Joyn cannot be held liable for this.
Printing errors, spelling mistakes, typesetting errors or other errors, technical problems or other problems with this promotion cannot be invoked as a reason for any obligation or liability whatsoever on the part of Joyn, nor can Joyn be held liable for a technical problem as a result of which participation in the promotion is not possible or for technical problems that may hinder the proper course of the promotion.
It is the responsibility of every participant to ensure the proper functioning of the technical resources used for participation in the promotion.
In addition, Joyn cannot be held liable for any damage arising from participation in the promotion, unless this can be attributed to intent on the part of Joyn.
Processing of personal data
As the controller, Joyn is responsible for the processing of personal data.
The data to be processed concerns identification and contact data.
Your personal data is processed with the aim of ensuring the correct registration of the participants and the proper course of the promotion, the possibility to contact the participants with regard to any reward, and the efficient processing of the free month of Joyn.
The legal basis for this processing operations is that they are necessary for realising your participation in this promotion.
The protection of your personal data is important to us. To the best of our efforts, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, loss, destruction or theft.
We only share your personal data with our employees or suppliers and with the participating trader.
Participants have a number of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Belgian Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of personal data, such as the right to:
- contact us to request information on what data we have of you,
- rectify any incorrect personal data that you (may) have provided,
- transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice,
- block or limit the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances,
- have your personal data deleted, to the extent this deletion is permitted under applicable law.
If you want to exercise one of these rights, you can do this by making a request by email to our DPO, Joyn via email@example.com, with clear statement of [PRIVACY] in the subject of the email. When you contact us, please specify exactly what information you need or what right you want to exercise. To prevent misuse or identity fraud, we may ask you for additional information and/or a valid identity document (e.g. a copy of your identity card or passport). You will receive an answer to your request within the period set by applicable law.
If you feel that your rights with regard to the protection of your personal data are not respected, you can lodge a complaint with our DPO. You can also opt to lodge your complaint with the Belgian data protection authority.
By participating in this promotion, the participant agrees to the above provisions. If the participant does not agree to the provisions of the promotion, he/she will not be permitted to participate.
Belgian law applies to this promotion. Any and all disputes arising from or in any way relating to the promotion and/or the application are submitted to the competent court in Brussels that has exclusive jurisdiction.
Nevertheless, the parties will try to reach an amicable solution to any dispute before submitting it to the competent court.
These regulations were drawn up on 04/03/2021.