01 Sep How do I create a Joyn account?
The easiest way is to download the Joyn app on your smartphone and follow the steps below.
1. Enter your email address.
2. Choose a password (at least 6 characters).
3. Press ‘Register’.
4. Confirm that you agree with Joyn’s privacy statement by pressing ‘I agree’.
5. Complete your profile with your first name and surname and press ‘Continue’.
6. If desired, choose your gender by pressing ‘Mr’, ‘Ms’ or ‘Mrs’ or skip this step with ‘Skip step’.
7. Enter your date of birth and confirm with ‘Continue’.
8. Choose your country, city, postcode and province and confirm again with ‘Continue’.
9. Enter your telephone number and press ‘Finish’.
10. There you are, your Joyn account has been created!
Don’t have a smartphone?
Then follow these steps:
1. Request your Joyn card from a participating merchant.
2. Scan the card at the merchant and enter your email address in the pop-up box on the merchant’s tablet or smartphone.
Or register your card at home via this link.
3. Open the email you received from Joyn and press the button to confirm your email address and complete your profile.