02 Sep I lost my Joyn card, now what do I do?
That’s annoying … Fortunately, you can easily recover the points from a registered card.
This is how:
1. Download the Joyn app on your smartphone.
2. Log in with the email address associated with your old card.
3. Your points will appear in your overview.
4. From now on, thanks to the Joyn app, you have Joyn with you everywhere, at any time!
Don’t have a smartphone?
1. Ask your local Joyn merchant for a new Joyn card.
2. To register, use the email address that was linked to your old card on the tablet or smartphone at your merchant or register your new card at home via this link .
3. In both cases, you will receive an email, press the button to link the Joyn card to your account. Don’t forget to press this button!
4. Your new card is now linked to your email address.