02 Sep I have a recent Android device, but I keep getting the message ‘Error loading’. How do I resolve this?
Android devices have a setting that sometimes makes it difficult for apps to fully update properly.
You can resolve this by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the ‘Settings’ of your Android device.
2. Choose ‘Cloud and accounts’.
3. Continue in ‘Backup and restore’.
4. Scroll until you see ‘Automatic restore’ at the bottom.
5. Disable the slider for this option.
6. Delete and reinstall the Joyn app.
Normally, this resolves the problem.