Received your login details? Sweet, that means your customers can now save for cool rewards with Joyn! New tools always need a bit of getting used to, but luckily Joyn is a breeze to use. Let’s go through the set-up together.
Step 1 – Before you get started
- Think about what kind of rewards you want to offer your customers. This is important because your customers need to really want to save points.
- Take or find a few nice digital photos of your business, so you can upload them in your Merchant Portal.
- Make sure you have a digital version of your business logo handy.
Tip! Try to have a .PNG file of your logo. These files don’t have a white background and your logo will look much nicer!
Step 2 – Enter your details in the Merchant Portal
The user-friendly Merchant Portal is like the control room for the Joyn platform. It’s where you set up your rewards, send campaigns, create coupons, view your stats and so much more.
- Log in to the Joyn Merchant Portal.
Note: You can only log in to the Merchant Portal when you’ve received your login details and you’ve created your password.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your details as soon as possible. Do this straight away if you can, so you’re all good to go. It only takes 5 minutes.
Save your details.
Step 3 – Install the Joyn Business app
- Visit the App Store or Play Store and search for Joyn Business.
- Tap ‘Download’ to install the app.
- Log in with your Merchant Portal details.
- You can start scanning.
- Read the Joyn Business app FAQ.
Step 4 – Tell your customers they can now use Joyn in your business
Use your Joyn reflex and show your customers you would love to reward them. When it’s time for your customers to pay, always ask if they have their Joyn app or card handy. And if they don’t, hand them a card!
Tip! Use your social media channels to inform your customers you’re now part of the Joyn community. You could even add a promotional coupon to encourage them to pop in. Not sure what to write? Maybe this can help:
Whoppa! We’re now Joyn, so you can save for cool rewards in our business too, with Joyn’s digital customer card!
You choose whether you give a certain number of points per visit when your customers make a purchase, or a certain number of points per euro they spend. Have a look at our rewards:
- x points: reward 1
- y points: reward 2
- z points: reward 3
- w points: reward 4