Be creative! You only increase loyalty when your email is genuine and your offer is fun and useful. If you send such an email to your customers, you’ll find out it sometimes has more effect than perfect, polished email marketing. You can find the most common types of emails here:
- Thank your customer with 1, 2, 3, etc. years of loyalty.
- Celebrate your customer’s birthday with a nice gift.
- Have new products? Suggest some and let your customers try them out.
- Motivate your customers to recommend your store to neighbours, family and friends.
- Haven’t come to your store for a while? Your loyalty programme will send a pre-set reminder with voucher!
Do you have a webshop? Ask your customers for product reviews. A nice customer review works wonders for your business.