04 aug Are you our new Senior Growth Marketer?
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketer who is tech-savvy and is eager to maximize their strengths and skills. You love optimizing marketing activities and figuring out creative and effective ways to create growth, lead generation and user acquisition.
- Analyse, brainstorm, prioritise and design experiments
- Able to think outside the box, bring know-how to the team and set up experiments in a structured and logical way
- Automate everything you can
- Think of new tactics and strategies to implement within Joyn
- Analyze competitor conversion funnels
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Take responsibility and accountability that comes with the autonomy you’ll get
- Develop and track KPI’s
- Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention
- Generate quality leads by developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns that fit with client marketing strategy
- Optimize and manage Joyn’s online presence and engagement
- A/B test new tools and campaigns to increase lead generation and reach
- Track, benchmark and analyze campaigns to make recommendations on media spend
- Design creative marketing messages and assets to create impactful content
- Develop original and innovative content and strategies to improve SEO and increase visibility
- Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth marketing techniques
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing tools, trends, and strategies
- Identify high-impact marketing opportunities
- Adapt plans to target different user segments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of user acquisition, growth hacking or advanced digital marketing experience, either in B2B, B2C/E-Commerce or Talent Acquisition
- You show passion for the marketing industry and best practices thereof.
- Tech savvy
- Great project management skills
- You are very proficient in English. Any additional language is a big plus.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Data-driven decision maker and analytical
- Creative thinker
- Familiar with using and configuring Hubspot and other marketing automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience writing for a variety of channels
- Action-oriented and a “do-er”
- Understand basic UX principles
What’s in it for you
Fun, fun and more fun. On the one hand, you will start in a young and dynamic company with enormous potential, in which you will be given every opportunity to give the best of yourself. You will be well supported to further develop your qualities. On the other hand, you will be immersed in the world of (local) retailers and you will get to know the daily ins and outs of the entrepreneurs who keep our community vibrant.
In addition, we offer you:
- A unique story at a future-oriented employer that is ambitious and growing;
- A dynamic work environment with a lot of freedom and autonomy;
- A challenging position with a lot of variety;
- Training to make your sales qualities even better;
- The opportunity to grow personally within and together with our organization within sales or towards marketing, for example;
- Attractive salary, a company car, extra legal benefits and attractive sales commissions;
Do you have questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joyn, we love local (talent)
Joyn, that is the match between consumers, merchants and cities. At Joyn we want everyone to be able to live in a fun, authentic and sustainable community.
Through Joyn’s digital loyalty card, we offer a user-friendly savings system and associated marketing tool for independent retailers, large or small. Our loyalty program offers local merchants the opportunity to get to know their customers better and reward the loyal customers with a variety of fun benefits and experiences. In this way we support local entrepreneurs in building a successful business while keeping our society vibrant!
Today Joyn already has more than 1.8 million active Joyn card users and more than 7,500 merchants throughout Belgium, expanding towards Germany, France and the Netherlands.