To create an Apple ID, complete the steps below:
- Open the App Store and tap your profile picture.
- Tap ‘Create New Apple ID’.
- Enter your email address and password and select your country. The email address you provide will become your new Apple ID.
- Enter your name and date of birth and subscribe to updates from Apple, if you so wish. This will keep you up to date with the latest news and the latest software, products and services of Apple. Tap ‘Next’.
- Enter your credit card and billing information and tap ‘Next’. You can also tick ‘None’, if you do not want to select a payment method. Click here to read what to do if ‘None’ does not appear or cannot be selected as an option. You won’t be charged until you buy something. You can change or delete payment information later.
- Confirm your telephone number. You can use this to verify your identity or, if necessary, retrieve your account. Tap ‘Next’.
- You will receive a verification email from Apple. Follow the instructions to confirm your email address.
After you have verified your email address, you can use your Apple ID to log in to the App Store and download apps.