When you’re busy, forgetting a comma or entering a digit too many or too short when awarding points is an easy mistake to make. Fortunately, this is easily corrected.
The customer is still present (only for iPad):
1. Open your iPad’s settings by pressing the gear icon or the three dashes in the top corner.
2. Select ‘Transactions’ to see an overview of your most recent transactions. If requested, scan the customer’s card again.
3. Press the bin icon next to the transaction you want to delete.
4. Confirm by pressing the ‘Delete’ button.
5. Press ‘Start’ or ‘Scan card’.
6. Enter the correct number of points and have your customer scan again to collect them.
The customer has already left the shop or you are using an Android tablet or a smartphone:
1. Open your merchant portal (business.joyn.eu) and log in.
2. Find the customer.
3. Scroll down until you see personal history.
4. Press the bin icon next to the transaction you want to delete.
5. Confirm by pressing the ‘Remove transaction’ button.
6. Press the ‘Add points’ button.
7. Enter the correct number of points.
8. Confirm with the blue ‘Add points’ button.
Note! Deleted transactions remain visible (in red) for both you and your customer.