To make a reward for your webshop in the Joyn system, its parameters should be the same as in the reward you’ve created in your webshop. You’ll need the following:
- Monetary reward value (if it’s a discount)
- Promo codes (you can easily copy them and paste to the form)
- Minimum order amount (optional)
To create the webshop reward
- Go to the merchant portal and log in
- Go to the rewards tab
- Press ‘Create a new reward’
- Select ‘Webshop’ on the pop-up
- Read and click away the second pop-up by pressing ‘Got it’
- Add the following on the reward creation page
- A description. If it’s a discount please include the monetary value
- Number of points needed
- Optional: Minimum order amount to be able to activate the code in the webshop. If used, this parameter should also be set for the codes in the webshop!
- The minimum order amount will be shown for consumers in the Joyn app and in an email.
- Choose icon
- Add discount codes
- These are not generated by Joyn. You need to generate codes in your webshop by using a plugin or the default code generator. You should copy/pasted in the ‘Discount codes’ field on the merchant portal
- Optional: Checkbox to automatically notify your consumers that have the Joyn app of this reward. This is enabled by default.
7. Press ‘Save’
- The reward is shown on the reward overview screen
While it is not mandatory, we strongly recommend that you add your webshop link at the general settings page. This will allow consumers to easily find your webshop.